June 24, 2011

Don't Quit Your Day Job

We've gone to sing karaoke twice within a week and it has inspired me to make a list of things that I would like to do for a living if I flunk out of college or if nothing stood in my way (like awful vocals). Here goes! And in no certain order.

1. Rockstar- I love to sing and even though I'm not good, when I sing in the shower I am and that's all that matters.
2. Writer- I love to read in my free time and it's always been a dream of mine to write a book, and maybe I can one day, but don't hold your breath.
3. Movie Critic- I love to watch movies. I don't know if anyone cares about my opinion, but if I could watch movies and get paid for it, that doesn't seem all that bad to me!
4. Subject in a sleep study- I don't know if I could make a career out of this, but who doesn't want to get paid to sleep?
5. PR- This is hard to describe, and I don't know if PR is the right term, but I'd like to give stars advice about their image when they're looking for a specific message to send. Kind of styling, maybe, I'm not really sure how to put it.
6. Athletic Trainer- Sometimes little parts of me wish I were still in sports medicine, then I snap out of it.
7. Whatever Samantha Brown is- I don't know her job title, but if the Travel Channel ever needs a new host to travel the world and stay in fancy hotels and eat delicious food, I'm there.
8.  Chef-Nothing too extensive, I just love to cook. I don't have to be formally trained or anything, as long as I have recipes to go by I'm good.
9. Rancher- Someday, maybe, this is a possibility. I'd love to live on a lot of land and have a lot of horses and a farm. Maybe in Nebraska ;)
10. Socialite in NYC- I just want to live in New York for a while and have a lot of money to live off of while I'm there. As long as we're not being realistic, hey! Why not?