October 2, 2011

Lately

Some pretty cool things have been going on around here lately, and I'm so grateful for them all. Tonight, I just got back from spending the weekend in Valdosta. Tulley is already bigger, but still just as sweet and cuddly to hold. Cutter too :) I can't wait to go back and spend more time with them! Tonight we also had a small get together with our Bible study girls to get to know each other better and that went great as well. I'm really loving this semester's group and the things I've already learned. God is speaking to me loud and clear and I am so thankful for that and thankful for the opportunity to be able to share that with these girls. The weather has turned and it is finally feeling like Fall. I love the crisp air and the warm sunshine, it's perfect to enjoy being outside. On Friday I was trying to work out my schedule for next semester and just looking at my curriculum I wondered where has the time gone? I only have three semesters left, and it seems like yesterday I was wondering how in the world am I going to tackle these classes? Life is getting real pretty quickly, I'm just hoping I can keep up!