May 6, 2011

School's Out

It's been a busy time since I last posted. Studying, studying, and more studying. But now I am officially done and there is no greater feeling! I don't have any obligations for two months. Summer plans are a little up in the air at this point, but I know that God has a plan for me with whatever comes my way. I'm excited to see what's in store because I know that whatever I do is just another step to my future, and that's just exciting! I'm also excited for others' as we enter such a defining chapter of our lives. We're growing up so fast :) In celebration of the end of the semester, I decided to try a dessert recipe that I "stumbled upon". They're cookie dough cupcakes and they're delicious! They're also very easy to make, which I also love. So here's a picture and a link to the recipe!