August 23, 2011

Conquer All

School is off to a great start! I love my classes and find that time passes quickly when you're actually interested in course work. We'll see how long this lasts, hopefully until December! Tomorrow I'm going to kick butt and take names in my search for a job. I have 13 places to tackle, and then I'll move on from there. We'll cross fingers for good luck. I'm super excited to be back in the swing of things and am optimistic about how much I'll hopefully accomplish this semester. How many years does it take to get the whole college thing down? Probably four, and by that time you're about to leave anyway. Maybe that's why people stay for longer, maybe that's a good excuse. But I'm on my way to conquering all, at least that's how I feel at this moment. Also at this moment, I'm pretty into my Pandora and some new stations I've discovered, or rather they've discovered for me. What was the world before the internet? Quiet, I don't know. Speculation goes on forever and a generation slowly fades away. I'm thankful for it now though, and speaking of I need to do some homework, so until later!