March 20, 2011

Back to Reality

Spring break was great! So many good things packed into one week! Birmingham is always a nice trip to my old stomping grounds and to see familiar faces. Camping was so much fun! We did outdoorsy things like four-wheelers and fishing, and because of bad weather we only stayed in the tent one night. That one night though was like three nights because of how cold it was! It was honestly the first time I haven't been able to control shivers. Something to remember in December (no rhyme intended) when you have a roof over your head and others are out bearing the cold because of homelessness. Overall though, I would go back right now if I could. And then to Valdosta to visit family was also a good trip. Sally and I went to the Calico Arts and Crafts Fair (I think that's what it was called) a Christmas Village of sorts, but maybe not quite that large of a scale. I got a couple of things for some friends, but could have spent a lot more! We're going back in November, so if that's up your alley you should check it out! It gives me a little summeritis, but I'll put that in the back of my mind for now. I have a lot to do on the list before school gets out, and while it's only like six weeks away I know that time will fly! Here's to buckling down!