March 6, 2011

BFFL's

You know you're best friends when a simple phone call can turn into an hour long conversation solving the world's problems. Sometimes a couple of days go by and we get busy, but we always pick up right where we left off. I'm so blessed by my friendships and thank God every day for every single one. They teach me new things about myself and about life that I will always be eternally grateful to them for. God gives us friends as teachers, mentors, shoulders to cry on, someone to share giggles and inside jokes with. I can only hope to aspire to be as much of an inspiration to them as they are to me. God knew what  He was doing when he brought us together.
"There are 'friends' who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24

"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12