March 4, 2011

Something New

My roommate's birthday is this weekend, and she is one of the last of our close girl friends to not be a teenager anymore. (Woot!) Also my other roommate has received some distressing family news, and all of this has led to some thinking on my part about how we're all growing up. This is life, and baby we're living it! We're not sheltered anymore and this is reality. Over the past few years, I've learned not to take things for granted, but when circumstances get a little more comfortable, I slip back a little not truly appreciating all I have. So with this blog, my intent is to chronicle every moment of new experiences (good and bad) so later when looking back I'll be able to remember exactly how I thought and felt when life happened to me.

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28