April 4, 2011

After all... Tomorrow is another day

Gone With the Wind is on tv tonight. I've maybe seen it all the way through once, but I've seen multiple parts of it multiple times so I probably have seen it at least a couple times. In any case, it's such a classic that will always have my heart. I love history, American history especially and that is right up my alley. Sometimes I wish I could visit that time period, and then I remember corsets and no air conditioning and I'm content with my 21st century life. But the romance between Scarlett and Rhett is unique, and while it's not exactly what I would want, there are aspects that I believe show the reality of what real love is. I mean who wants to be with someone that's in love with their cousin? That's got to be real! In all seriousness though, it's something I look forward to, love that is. And when the day is done and I still haven't found it yet, there's always hope for the future because after all... Tomorrow is another day.