April 2, 2011

Cheeseburger in Paradise

 Today has been a great Saturday, I love the weekend! No offense to my roommates, but when both of them are out of the house I like to crank up my iPod and dance like no one's watching (because no one is, lol)! So tonight I danced and cooked white calzones. It was a new and very good recipe. I'm not the most blog savvy person and I'm trying to figure out how to have a separate page of recipes that I can post to, and when that day comes I will definitely add the calzones to it! My mom texted me tonight some lyrics to our favorite Eleutheran artist Eddie Minnis and reminded me of how much I miss it and want to go back. Here are some of my favorite pictures from past trips.




And just in case you were wondering, here is a song by Eddie Minnis :) 

And also in case you were wondering, Jimmy Buffett wrote the song Cheeseburger in Paradise after he ate at Ma Ruby's, which just so happens to be in Eleuthera :)